Skip to content

Class Registration

Registering for Classes

For students attending JCMU Consortium and Affiliate universities, you MUST register for classes at your home institution. Please consult with your study abroad advisor on how to do this at your institution. Being at JCMU does not automatically register you for classes. If you neglect to do this, you may not receive credit for your time in Japan.

Michigan State University students and all students from non-member universities will be registered at Michigan State University by the JCMU office.

All semester and academic year students must turn in the Course Preference Form (provided to students upon acceptance to the program). This is used to determine the number of books needed for each class and therefore needs to be returned to the East Lansing office promptly.