Nagoya Chubu Centrair Airport
Getting to JCMU from Nagoya Chubu Centrair Airport (NGO)
Please note that these are sample itineraries. Students planning to travel on their own should double-check train schedules and availability. Detailed times and fares can be found on Hyperdia.
Flowchart getting to JCMU from NGO:
- From the airport, take the Myu-Sky Express Train to Meitetsu Nagoya Station.
- From Meitetsu Nagoya Station, walk upstairs to the adjacent JR Nagoya Station. This is about a 10 minute walk with luggage.
From JR Nagoya Station you can take either the Shinkansen or a JR train. We highly recommend the Shinkansen. On a JR train, you often have to switch trains between Nagoya and Maibara, which can be very confusing.
- If you cannot catch the last train from JR Nagoya station, please stay overnight at a hotel and arrive at the Center the following morning.
- JR trains from Nagoya Station should leave from Track 6.
- The taxi fare from Maibara Station to JCMU costs about ¥2000 (cash only).